Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day




Happy belated Valentine’s Day to everyone! The Gause family had a nice day. Jillian had a Valentines party in the morning then we went to see daddy at work to bring him some yummy treats. In the evening, Glen and I went out to the Van Halen concert, which was more fun than I thought it would be. I don't know why I wouldn't think it would be fun, but I alway have fun when I go out with my Valentine...I love you honey! It was a great Valentines date. Ti Ti Martha and Tio Jon came over to hang out with Jillian for the night. They were Jillian’s 1st ever babysitters (outside of family) and Jillian had a blast. She was so excited and so amped up that she did not go to bed until 11:30, and do you think she would sleep in???? NOOO Mommy’s little Valentine woke up with the sun at her normal 6:15 time.
 
Designed by Lena