Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our weekend!

This was somewhat of a crazy weekend as far as school goes. I had two exams that needed to be finished up by today, and I managed to not only finish both exams in time, but passed both with a 98% and a 96%. As a way to take my mind off school Saturday we decided to take Wilbur to the doggie park to celebrate his 4th birthday. After Wilbur’s birthday celebration we took Jillian and Wilbur for a family picnic. Sunday after finishing my last test we had yet another family day at Sea World.

The Paw Park of Historic Sanford, is the oldest off-leash dog park in Central Florida! It's fun for the whole family.


Momma's babies, Jillian Grace 2 1/2 years old and Wilbur 4 years old.

Friendly little fellow isn't he?
Bath time!

SLEEPY BABY

When I was working on one of my many research papers for sociology class, Jillian was playing very quietly in her bedroom. After about 20 minutes, I went to check on her and this is what I found.
 
Designed by Lena