Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy 3rd. Birthday Jillian Grace!

Three years ago today, my dreams of becoming a mother came true. This past three years have been absolutely amazing....I could not have asked for more in life than what I have right now. I have a loving supportive husband that has allowed me to be the kind of Mother I have always dreamed of being. I truly believe that if is were not for Glen, Jillian and I would not be able to have the freedom we have to develop our special Mother/daughter relationship. Willie Nelson sums it up best with his song, "Gee, ain't it funny how time just slips away." I have tried to treasure each and every moment we have shared together as a family. I do my very best not to take what I have for granted and to be grateful for everything and everyone in my life. There is a great old saying "It takes a village to raise a child" and very true as far as I am concerned, so having said that, Jillian is the person she is today due to all our wonderful family and friends. I thank all of you who have taken part in being in Jillian's life, friends and family near and far you are the village that I am so thankful for.

THANK YOU ALL!

Happy Happy 3rd birthday baby girl, you will always be "Our Little Princess."

Jillian awoke this morning ready for her birthday fun to begin. We told her last night that when she woke up she would be three years old, and that was the first thing she said this morning, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" We arrived at Aquatica this morning at 9:00, we practically had the park to ourselves for most of the morning. Who ever called to rent out the park for Jillian's birthday... many thanks!



Three years old today! WOW times flies when your having fun.
We were at Aquatica from 9:00 this morning till 3:00 this afternoon...and Jillian was still not ready to leave. We had such a great day, the picture do not even begin to do it justice. Thanks for all the special birthday wished Jillian received today.
 
Designed by Lena